- Nothing says summer like an ice-cold beverage so let's talk can art! If you recall, I've previously had the opportunity to work with the awesome folks at JuneShine on artwork for several of their hard kombucha flavors. Since creating the artwork for Blood Orange Mint and Honey Ginger Lemon, these kombucha brew masters have been busy coming up with new (and incredibly tasty) flavors.
- ANA is Japan's largest airline and you might recall that in 2018, they introduced the Flying Honu. As the first Japanese-operated Airbus 380, the Flying Honu brings hundreds of passengers on a direct flight from Japan to Hawai'i. In celebration of their Flying Honu aircraft, which if you don't know is painted like a turtle (or honu in Hawaiian), they came to me to explore some of my favorite things about traveling to the islands.
- “A grove of giant redwood or sequoias should be kept just as we keep a great and beautiful cathedral." - Teddy Roosevelt You didn't think I could write about the National Parks without quoting Teddy Roosevelt did you?! Well just like Teddy, the great folks at the Parks Project believe it's our responsibility to promote, protect, and preserve public lands, which is why every purchase supports conservation projects in our national parks.
- While I usually stick to mountains and beaches, I dove into a piece of town that is certainly worthy of every inch of nostalgia I could draw. I designed this print in collaboration with the Historic Hawaii Foundation. It was fascinating looking through 100 year old photos and learning about the the town's buildings, signage, and place in Honolulu history.
- Established in 1997, the Moloka'i-2-O'ahu Paddleboard World Championship is the world's most challenging paddle race. The 32-mile race that begins on the northwest shore of the island of Moloka'i and ends in Maunalua Bay on O'ahu, is known as the fastest downwind route in the world. I was honored to create the art to embody this year's competition.