- Through workshops, expert help, and leadership development, Mana Up offers a 12-week accelerator for Hawaii-based businesses to scale. The program culminates in a Product Showcase where graduating companies pitch their business to a crowd of hundreds. This year however, with social distancing in place, the product showcase took on a new format in the form of a global broadcast live from the historic Hawaii Theatre.
- While I usually stick to mountains and beaches, I dove into a piece of town that is certainly worthy of every inch of nostalgia I could draw. I designed this print in collaboration with the Historic Hawaii Foundation. It was fascinating looking through 100 year old photos and learning about the the town's buildings, signage, and place in Honolulu history.
- Established in 1997, the Moloka'i-2-O'ahu Paddleboard World Championship is the world's most challenging paddle race. The 32-mile race that begins on the northwest shore of the island of Moloka'i and ends in Maunalua Bay on O'ahu, is known as the fastest downwind route in the world. I was honored to create the art to embody this year's competition.
- Japan and Hawaii have had a special relationship for some time. Around 1.5 million Japanese travel to Hawaii annually. And thanks to my good friends at Greenroom Gallery, I was able to create a vintage-inspired travel print for the debut of ANA's 'Flying Honu' aircraft.
- Ward Village puts out a quarterly lifestyle publication called the Forward Journal. For their most recent edition, I was interviewed about my life on island, my inspiration, and what I have in mind for the future. But they also asked me to create some illustrations for the cover and a few interior pages.