- Traded in my surfboards and waves for skis and slopes for this one! The surf community and ski/snowboard community have a lot in common, from big air to braving the elements. I created fun and playful illustrations for the app for everything from the onboarding to the menu.
- OluKai is a Hawaiian-inspired footwear company that is constantly innovating around the type of comfy and cozy shoe they bring their people. They make shoes that I actually love to wear, which is saying something for a surf bum whose in and out of sand a lot. It isn't my first time working with OluKai, but this was a very different kind of collaboration with them.
- Established in 1997, the Moloka'i-2-O'ahu Paddleboard World Championship is the world's most challenging paddle race. The 32-mile race that begins on the northwest shore of the island of Moloka'i and ends in Maunalua Bay on O'ahu, is known as the fastest downwind route in the world. I was honored to create the art to embody this year's competition.
- This Hawaiian-inspired footwear company makes some rad shoes and slippahs that feel like you're walking in wet sand all day long. I had the pleasure of designing some artwork for their new spring collection of sandals, inspired by a Hawaiian favorite: good ol' fashioned shave ice. The goal was to capture the fun, colorful, and playful feeling of ordering a shave ice in Hawaii.
- It's no secret around here that I love to surf and am inspired by the surf culture. So when Birdwell Beach Britches reached out to get some illustrations done for their size chart, I jumped at the chance. I got to design these guys in different sizes to help prospective customers looking for trunks visualize what size shorts they should purchase.