- As one of the most famous big wave surfing spots, Sunset Beach (Paumalū) has long been a proving ground for the world's best surfers. The sport of professional surfing was born in the 60's, and ever since Sunset has been the spot where surf careers are made or broken. I was honored to create the artwork for this year's event.
- Through workshops, expert help, and leadership development, Mana Up offers a 12-week accelerator for Hawaii-based businesses to scale. The program culminates in a Product Showcase where graduating companies pitch their business to a crowd of hundreds. This year however, with social distancing in place, the product showcase took on a new format in the form of a global broadcast live from the historic Hawaii Theatre.
- Hungry Ear Records has been synonymous with vinyl on O‘ahu for 40 years. It is Hawaii's oldest record store which was founded in 1980 in Kailua. As a new generation continues to sling vinyl from their current space in the arts-filled Kakaʻako neighborhood, we collaborated on a limited edition screen print to celebrate this remarkable milestone in honor of the past, present, and future.
- Established in 1997, the Moloka'i-2-O'ahu Paddleboard World Championship is the world's most challenging paddle race. The 32-mile race that begins on the northwest shore of the island of Moloka'i and ends in Maunalua Bay on O'ahu, is known as the fastest downwind route in the world. I was honored to create the art to embody this year's competition.
- Greenroom Festival is a one-of-a-kind festival that takes place in Hawaii and Japan each year. For starters, it's a festival that is put on by a gallery, and not just any gallery - one that exclusively supports surf art. So I was pumped to be asked to create the promotional artwork for the 2015 Greenroom Festival Hawaii