12/15/21: Secondary Colors EP.9: Distil Union's Kickstarter Advice & How To Battle Burnout
This week's holiday episode of Secondary Colors features Distil Union's Nate Justiss & Lindsay Windham (https://distilunion.com) and focuses on the keys to a successful Kickstarter campaign and advice on what to do when creative burnout rears its ugly head. Nick & Tracey also discuss new holiday items available at the Nick Kuchar Art & Design Co. and the importance of giving back to those in need when you can, regardless the season.
Mahalo as always to our Producer Dale Rutledge (http://www.instagram.com/TheWalkingDale)!
Broadcast from Nick Kuchar's Art Studio in beautiful Kailua Town, O'ahu, Hawaii.
Resources & Show Notes:
- Autonomy, Mastery, Purpose: The surprising truth about what motivates us, by Dan Pink
- What is Ikigai and How Can It Change My Life, in BetterUp
Here's the Kickstarter How-To Zine "Getting Stuff Out of Your Head and Into the World" by Craighton Berman.
- Keep Going by Austin Kleon
- The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron
- Proposals for the Feminine Economy by Jennifer Armbrust
- On Being podcast with Krista Tippett
- Cornel West's MasterClass on Philosophy
- Meditation: Headspace, Ten Percent Happier, or take a course (I took Navigating on Trust)