2021 Gift Guide
Hello! Rachel Kuchar here. Nick has been so busy this season prepping a bunch of new products for you guys that he asked if I could step in to curate this year's gift guide. I've pulled together my favorite gift ideas for everyone on your list from some of my favorite local, small businesses.
For the kanes...For your dad, hubby, or braddah… here’s our top picks for your favorite kane in your life.
1. Western Aloha Shirt ($155) | Available here.
Western twist on the classic aloha shirt. Shirts feature pearl buttons & quality fabric designed in Hawaii.
2. Nick Kuchar Kahala Shirt (from $56) | Available here.
Every design by Nick tells a story. Designed & made in Hawaii with a classic cut. Also available in keiki sizes!
3. Dawn Patrol Gift Pack
Well-paired ocean themed items that would make a great a great gift or stocking stuffer:
Nick Kuchar Aloha Fin Hat ($32)
Big Island Coffee Roasters 100% Kona Bloom ($32)
Nick Kuchar Miir Mug ($32)
Epic Surf Wax (from $6)
Nick Kuchar Wax Comb (coming soon!)
Nick Kuchar Surf Check Sticker ($4)
Island Fin Design Lei Day Fin ($100)
For your tini maninis...
1. Of One Sea Swimsuits | Available here.
Born on the North Shore, this company has the cutest swimsuits for your littles.
Locally designed kids clothes that are available online or in store.
3. Cocomoon Kids Apparel & Blankets | Available here.
Fellow Mana Up alum Cocomoon Hawaii has the softest fabrics your kids will love.
Local kine toys for your keiki made from sustainable wood.
5. DaFin Pro Signature ($64.95) | Available here.
For the older kids, a must have for shore pounders or boogie days.
6. Rock-it Surfboards ($269) | Available here.
We love Rockit surfboards for the kids. Foam top & flexible fins make party waves & wipeouts a little easier. Available in store at Surfboard Factory Hawaii.
7. Mop Rides the Waves of Life ($13.99) | Available here.
Back on the list this year is this heartwarming classic, illustrated by the talented Matt Allen.
8. Nick Kuchar Pono Kid's Tee ($30) | Available here.
Nick's kid's pono tee is sure to be one of your child's favorite go to soft tees.
For your sweet wahine…. wifey, mamma, or sistah
1. Lahaʻole Designs Naupaka Studs ($40) | Available here.
Fellow Mana Up alum Lahaole Designs has one of our favorite designs. A simple stud that tells a legendary love story.
2. With Love From Paradise x ALOHA Day Tripper ($68) | Available here.
With 3 small kiddos this bag gets a lot of use. Easy to carry for daily life & take straight to the beach too. Rest easy knowing with this splash proof bag, a rogue wave won’t send your phone into a bag of rice.
3. Rise Jewelry Sunrise Shell Necklace ($250) | Available here.
Hawaii owner & designer, Lisa, finds the most gorgeous & unique shells (uninhabited of course) for jewelry pieces.
4. Nick Kuchar Framed Canvas Print ($475) | Available here.
5. Mohala Eyewear (from $129) | A favorite here.
Fellow Mana Up alum Mohala Eyewear makes stylish sunglasses for every face shape.
6. Water Wahine Gift Pack
Nick Kuchar Surfer Towel Blanket ($90)
Jason Dow Shaka Hook ($25)
Island Fin Designs Islander in Black Fin ($96)
Nick Kuchar Alii Beach Magic Hour Sticker ($4)
Nick Kuchar Let's Party Wave Snapback ($30)
Small Aloha Collection Pouch ($32)
For the person who already has it all…. let’s get creative!
Here are our top gifts that will brighten anyones day.
1. Maile Organics Pikake Island Ambiance Reed Diffuser ($29.95) | Available here.
Smells like a walk in the Queen’s garden. This pikake reed diffuser fills any small space with a subtle yet delightful scent. Also available in larger size.
2. Big Island Candies Dark Chocolate Covered Peppermint Brownies ($14.75) | Available here.
Peppermint & brownies…. nothing left to say. A delicious holiday treat from the folks at Big Island candies.
3. Paiko Flowers | Available here.
When all else fails, give amazing flowers! Have the folks at Paiko Hawaii put together something delightful or hand pick your own arrangement.
4. Nick Kuchar One-of-a-kind Vintage Items | Available in-store only.
Nick has some awesome hand-picked vintage pieces in his Kailua store, swing through and take a look!